Having uploaded your CV you will receive automatic confirmation that the system has received your details and successfully forwarded them on to us. We then assess the applications and in every case we inform applicants of the result.
Depending on the position being applied for, in the first round we hold a telephone interview with selected candidates, in the course of which we can get a picture of motivation and foreign language skills, or we can immediately arrange an appointment for an interview in person.
You will be received by a specialist manager and HR member of staff, or a recruitment colleague, depending on the position. During the informal, face-to-face interview we place particular emphasis on getting to know more about your work experience and the specialist knowledge and skills you have acquired. You may also be asked to take further professional and/or foreign language tests.
If you pass this interview, you will go on to further rounds. The selection procedure is generally in 2 or 3 rounds, the final stage of which is the offer. We believe it is important to always inform candidates about the outcome of their applications, which is why HR contact personnel are always on hand to give advice.
Look through our job offers on the T-Systems international recruitment portal and follow the instructions to send in your CV along with a motivation letter.
Making an application takes about 5 minutes, during which you have to give us a few details and upload the necessary documents. Please remember that you must always choose one or more specific positions!
Procedure for submitting your application
- Filter conditions (by country and location)
- Select position using the View button
- Position description and application
- Online application (you can help us a great deal by filling out more than just the compulsory fields)
- Enter basic data
- Other information (work, salary, willingness to travel, qualifications, where did you hear about the job, languages, qualification).
- Please make your application accessible for searching.
- Upload CV and motivation letter
- Data protection declaration
- Confirmation that upload has been received